What's Your Defense Against Insider Threats?
New research conducted by Crowd Research Partners reveals that 74 percent of organizations feel vulnerable to insider threats, while 54 percent of security professionals say insider threats are more common now than in the past.
Part of the problem is that most organizations still don’t have the proper controls or processes in place to defend against insider threats.
In this free report, we reveal 10 essential steps you need to take to implement tangible processes, policies, and frameworks that are repeatable and sustainable to go beyond a plan that’s on paper only.
Topics covered include:
- Telltale signs you have an insider threat problem
- How to determine critical assets and prioritize them
- Password and account management tactics
- Methods for enforcing policies and controls
- Best practices for insider threat awareness training